Our goal at Steven Edwards Color Group is to keep our staff and customers safe and beautiful! Our customers are the heart of our business!
- Masks are required in the salon
- We are taking extra measures to keep the salon clean. On top of weekly cleaning by a professional service, we clean in between every client and after any area or surface is touched.
- In the event of an employee testing positive for COVID-19 we will notify you by email.
- If you are feeling ill in ANY way we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- Stylists stations are spaced out 6 feet apart
- Please sanitize or wash your hands in our restroom upon arrival (hand sanitizer is found throughout the salon)
- We currently do not have a waiting area. Please stay in your car and call us when you arrive for your appointment.
- No handshakes, hugs, or non-essential contact
- Beverage and magazine service will be temporarily unavailable. Please feel free to bring in your own beverage in a closed container. You are welcome to fill your water bottle from our dispenser.
- We ARE doing shampoos and blow drying
- We ARE excepting any form of payment. Please remember we do have a 3.99% fee on all credit card transactions.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment that doesn't have a scheduled appointment. This will help us adhere to social distancing
-If you are receiving a color service we are happy to provide a disposable mask for you so that you don't get color on your own
Any updates on closing the salon or changes in protocol will be sent to you via email. Please confirm with the front desk that we have the correct email address for you or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so happy to be open and to serve you! Your feed back is important to us. We will try our best to meet the needs and concerns of everyone. Your kindness is appreciated as we navigate and learn through this uncertain and difficult time.
People have very strong opinions on the matter of Covid-19 and politics and we politely ask that you respect our staff and keep conversations on the topics to a minimum so that we respect others in the salon. We want this to be a place of relaxation and joy and these topics tend to get intense and could cause their visit to the salon un enjoyable. We thank you so much for this. We appreciate you so much!